Thursday, April 7, 2011

Etsy Shop


































I've officially opened shop! I'm nervous to put myself out there, but you never know if you'll succeed if you don't try. Failure is possible, but I'm doing something I enjoy and I have a great support system willing to help by reposting my links and spreading the word! I'm just starting out, so I don't have many products to add, but I have a lot of ideas to try out and I'm excited to get going! So far I have tutus and a diaper changing pad....who doesn't love baby accessories?! Please check it out or pass it along, thanks! :)

I'm also considering making some tutus on the side to take to our local baby thrift shop - Bullfrogs & Butterflies. They have a "Made by Moms" section in their store in which you can bring an item you wish to sell and a percentage of the money made is given to the store. We'll see!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! CONGRATS!! That's so awesome Nicole, I'm excited for you! What a great opportunity to sell the things you've had so much fun creating! I'm sure you'll do great. Your stuff is awesome! :) Let me know how things work out!

    ReplyDelete