Monday, April 18, 2011

Pretty Baking

I am SO excited for this week! A friend of mine shared some of her favorite food blogs with me, and I've been searching & obsessing over them all week trying to find what I want to make for Easter! Here are the two things I narrowed it down to:





















I'm just starting out in this whole loving-to-bake-but-seriously-needing-to-broaden-my-horizons kind of hobby, so I'm not trying anything too difficult. I think making a little royal icing and learning how to decorate is a good place to start. And as I've said before, what better way to learn while not filling your house with sweet temptations than baking for others? I'm so excited to make these for Easter Sunday as I get together with family to fellowship and celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ!

Nicole:)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, very pretty. I'm still obcessing over the Anthropologie inspired Easter bunnies...I love Anthropologie and baking so what could be more perfect! I think that means I need to order some baking goodies...yes, that's it...one day we need to combine forces and fatten everyone else up! Good idea Nicole!

    ReplyDelete