Monday, April 4, 2011

Sugar, Spice & Everything Nice



...Thats what little girls are made of! And what do little girls love more than anything? Tutus! Okay, maybe momma likes it a little more right now, but I made my daughter a tutu this week!














Here's an exciting announcement! I hinted to this awhile back on Facebook, that I had an idea I was excited to get started on...As I had brought up the possibility in an earlier post, I am experimenting with different possible products since I've been wanting to start my own shop on Etsy (which is a site that sells vintage and handmade goods). My husband recently retired from the military for medical reasons, so I've been wanting to find a way to make some money on the side for my family without having to leave my daughter. Finding crafts I enjoy making and can share with others while staying home is the perfect solution!
Im going to name my shop "Selah Grace Styles"...I'm still figuring out all the little details before I go for it, I want to cover my bases and be ready (you never know if you'll succeed if you don't try). I'm focusing my shop on all things baby, and have a huge list of possible things to make and sell in it - tutus, diaper changing pads, travel wipes case, little toddler aprons, etc - so keep an eye out for a link, we're coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment